Blessed Tibetan Malas including buddhist 108 beads malas, tibetan prayer bracelet,
Feng Shui Symbols
In Feng Shui there are many symbols that bring good luck and good fortune. Placing these objects in the house can bring you good luck. Some symbols have to be placed in specific positions within the house. Given below are a few Feng Shui objects that will bring good luck and good fortune.
- Good Luck Coins: Gifting someone three coins tied with a red ribbon represents sharing wealth and luck. This act brings good luck and positive Feng Shui to both the giver and the receiver.
- Three-Legged Moon Frog: The three-legged frog with a coin in its mouth should be placed inside the front and should face into the house. This will improve your good luck and prosperity. This is a very important symbol of wealth and fortune. This symbol is also associated with long-life.
- Dragon Turtle: A golden dragon turtle will make your business prosperous and improve relationships with those around you. Place a golden dragon turtle in the prosperity corner (South-East) of your office facing the door. This Feng Shui symbol is the best representative of a long and prosperous life.
- Golden Cat of Abundance and Protection: This is a unique Feng Shui statue. On one side of this two sided Cat, the Cat is smiling and holing out its left paw up which represents good fortune and attracts money. On the other side the Cat is frowning and is holding a broom in its paw. This side symbolizes protection and broom is used to sweep away your troubles.
- Golden Pigs: Pair of Golden Pigs brings great prosperity and happiness to a household. This is a symbol of honesty, initiative and diligence. It is best to use Golden Pigs when you are setting up a business or a new home.
- The Three Star Gods: The Three Star Gods are the most sacred of all Feng Shui deities since they represent Health, Wealth and Longevity.
- Bells: Hang small metal bells outside your from door if it faces between the North and the West. Bells ring in good new and prosperity. You can place bells made of crystal and ceramic in other parts of the house.
- Wealth Bucket: Fill a container made of metal with coins and place it in the North West corner of your home or office. Do not display the container; keep the container inside a cabinet or draw.
- Indoor Plants: Place indoor plants in the South East corner of your home to increase wealth.
- Fish: According to Feng Shui goldfish are descendants of Koi Carp and can live for over 100 years. Placing three gold fish in a bowl bring prosperity. It is believed that statues or pictures of eight Koi Carp bring good fortune into your home or business.
- Throughout my years of practicing Feng Shui and traveling around China, Hong Kong and Taiwan, I realized that Pi Xiu is the most ideal auspicious celestial creature to be used because it has many functions that suits all our needs.?#60;BR>
We have many different kinds of Feng Shui cures in the market; however, after getting too many of such items, your house would surely look like a mini temple. My recommendation would be to place a Pi Xiu in an auspicious area within the living room of your house or office instead of using too many other cures.?#60;BR>
Thus, those enduring a period of bad luck soon after moving into a new home or soon after undertaking renovations should display the image of Pi Xiu in the home.
There is no doubt about its capabilities to protect you with its life to drive away evil and ushering wealth, thus many FS Masters have been recommending it to businessmen of all trades and also used for increasing 4D/Toto luck too.?#60;/LI>
- The Qilin, also spelled Kirin (from Japanese) or sometimes Kyrin, is a mythical hooved Chinese chimerical creature known throughout various East Asian cultures, and is said to appear in conjunction with the arrival of a sage. It is a good omen that brings rui (Chinese: roughly translated as "serenity" or "prosperity"). It is often depicted with what looks like fire all over its body. It is sometimes called the "Chinese unicorn" due to conflation with the unicorn by Westerners.
Place one or some of the Feng Shui symbols in your home and it will increase prosperity and good fortune.